For the LOVE of BEER ~ you just have to BE THERE!
Inaugural HopHead Festival
Kicking off Oktoberfest 2012 in style, the Festival features:
- Two educational and entertaining Tasting Sessions
- Craft & Specialty brewery tastings from around the world
- Continuous entertainment, featuring local comedians, dj’s & bands
- Presentations on food pairings; Chocolate & Beer, Cheese & Beer
- Seminars by Brew Masters, Master Distillers, Pit Masters
- Tastings lead by leading members of the beer community
- Meet Brewery reps and chat with Certified Cicerones
- Homebrew tips & tricks
- Brewhahaha laughs, sausages, pizza, wings, pretzels, grilling tips and BEER!
Come join us in appreciation of good beer,
uniting the beer community and to HAVE FUN!
The HopHead Festival focuses on quality, not quantity; we aim to promote beer appreciation, not alcohol consumption. We welcome those who are interested in sampling high quality brews in a safe environment. We encourage tasters to safely monitor their intake in a fun, friendly, educational setting. Drink in moderation. Take frequent breaks to eat. Drink plenty of water or other non-alcoholic beverages.
General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org